Thursday, July 23, 2015

Faith Art Rubber Stamps


 Hi Faithers!  Today I want to share a quick page I did with my Faith Art stamps.  Stamps make it so easy to decorate a page and if you feel you are not an artist rubber stamps are a wonderful way to add to your pages.  I have been studying the book of Colossians and on the first page there were several different things that jumped out to me.  Using the stamps I was able to illustrate each one with the stamps and bring a lot of color to the page without a lot of work.  The stamps are available in my Etsy store and you can get to it by clicking on the picture below.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/240387466/faith-art-inspiration-red-rubber-stamps

And I also had an ah ha moment yesterday when I was doing this page.  Gesso is an acrylic base and coats the page so you don't get any bleed through.  Well, paint daubers are acrylic paint....sooooo......I used the paint daubers on the stamps and stamped with the acrylic paint and then colored with colored pencils!!  There was no prepping the page and no bleed through!  
I put the hearts around the word love in the first section.  In the second section it was talking about the light of the kingdom so I used the sun above that and the dove represents the hope.

I pray that you will find time to feel the peace God shares when you are in his word.  If there is a technique or product you would like to see me use please leave me a message and I will do my best to do it.

Blessings & Prayers to you!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment