Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Oceans by Hillsong

Hi Faithers!  I love this song and have been wanting to journal it in my bible.  I did this page in Matthew, but think that I will have to do add to it to do more words....because there is so much more to the song than that one line.  Imagine a trust without borders!  That's deep......Spirit lead me! 
I was inspired by this print on Pinterest here.


I did the background with acrylic paint and a makeup sponge.  I put some paint on the sponge and worked it into the sponge on my craft mat til it was well worked in and not wet, then almost burnished into the page.  I was surprised at how transparent it was this way.  And it preps the page then since it is acrylic and the pen work did not bleed through.  I used my Pitt pen for the lettering.

Happy Day!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment