Sunday, July 5, 2015

A Blessed Nation

Happy Independence Day a day late:)  We spent the day with family, so this is a day late and was done in the car on the way home.  So it is a little bit scribbly, but that's okay for me...it's about the time in the word.  I pray that our nation will always seek His guidance and that we as Christians will not be fearful in proclaiming his good word.  We need to be bold and stand firm in his promises and not be weak.  Trust that he will guide us and lead us through his rigtheousness.

I did this page with just Prismacolor "Watercolor" pencils this time.  You just add water and they turn to paint after you have drawn your image.  The lettering was done with a metallic gel pen, then the watercolor pencils.

I added a few word stickers from Tim Holtz at the top for another.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed family and fireworks and our free country we live in.

Blessings,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment