Saturday, July 11, 2015

Bible Journaling Tabs

 This just makes me smile!!!  All those wonderful and colorful tabs on my bible pages:)  It represents all the Faith Art worshiping that has happened in the last 3 months!

There are so many different ways to mark your pages....here are just a few of mine. 

Washi Tape on the edge as a tab adds color and pattern
An assortment of different punches and seam binding stapled on the page
More assortment of punches and writing my own title on the tab
Using a tag that has a scripture on it as a bookmark in my bible.
A paperclip with a piece of fabric tied to it!
Can you think of other ways to include tabs on your art pages??  Have fun....it will make you smile big to just look at them all!

Hugs & Blessings,
Jill

1 comment:

  1. SOoooo VERY INSPIRING! Thank you Jill, so much for your lovely photos to inspire me with my "Faith Art Journal!" Heaven's blessings, Cher

    ReplyDelete