Friday, July 17, 2015

Every Breath

Happy Weekend Faithers!  Today's page is in Job...every breath is a gift from God.  He gives us life through breath.  These are stamps from Unity Stamp Co, Phyllis Harris is the artist.  I did prep the page with clear gesso, I take an old credit card and dip it in the gesso about a 1/4" and then scrape or spread it across the page, putting a thin coat down.  Then dry it with the heat gun or let it air dry, then repeat, so you have 2 thin coats.  This prevents the ink from the stamps bleeding through. I used my Inktense Blocks to watercolor the image.  I like the Inktense because they go on like watercolors, but after they dry they are permanent and do not reactive with water like regular watercolors.  The pages doesn't need to be sealed to be protected against moisture.

Make the most of this day that has been given to you....share your smile with those around you and don't be stingy....give freely!
Hugs,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment