Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Mother of all the Living

Inred the Twelve Extraordinary Men from John MacArthur and really enjoyed it, so I had to get the Twelve Extraordinary Woman.  He start with Eve of course and I really got a lot out of it.  Women are a gift from God to men.  One thing he points out is when everything created was brought to Adam to name and there was nothing found suitable for him, so God took it upon himself , without Adam asking, to create a special helper from Adam for man, woman.  We are made in mans glory and we are to be his helper.  I feel so honored to be created in this manner, as a special gift.  


The first picture had such a reflection on the alpha sticker, so I took this one without the light above, but the image isn't as bright.
I used Prima Faith stamp of Eve.

The heart flips over and reads:
The woman was made of a rib out of the side of Adam, not made out of his head to rule over him, not out of his feet to be trampled upon by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be beloved.
Matthew Henry

Thanks for looking, I hope you feel honored today as a woman.
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment