Monday, November 23, 2015

Bold & Confident Faith

Hi Faithers!
This is a bold page and pray for bold & confident faith!  To go out into my world and share my story of Christ and what he has done for me!  The images are mostly stamps.  The letters bold & confident is a Hero Arts stamp set....the faith and love come from my Faith Art Stamps, lady and the heart flowers across the bottom are from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I drew the heart in the background.  For the background color I used acrylic paint and a makeup sponge and added black splatters.  A Signo White Gel Pen was used for shadowing and a blue gel pen for the lettering color.

I pray that we would all have the boldness to proclaim our faith in Jesus and share his love and what he has done for us!

Artfully,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment